If you are an author and would like to be considered for next year's event, please take a look at the following criteria:
- The book must be a Young Adult title (primarily targeted for readers ages 12-18)
- The book must fall within collection development standards for the library (generally positive professional reviews, of interest to our YA readers. Professional reviews include: Library Journal/School Library Journal, Kirkus, VOYA, Publishers Weekly, Booklist, Horn Book, etc.)
- The book must be available through Baker & Taylor/Ingram and returnable to the distributor
- The book's publication date must be recent (within the last year), or have longevity/relevance
- The book or author must relate to a panel discussion with other authors
- The author must not have been a speaker at the previous year's festival
We reserve the right to invite or refuse participants at the discretion of the organization committee.
If you meet the above criteria, please fill out this form. Once the date for 2017 has been confirmed, the committee will begin contacting authors.