If you are an author and would like to be considered for 2020's event, please review the following criteria:
- The book must be a Young Adult title (primarily targeted for readers ages 12-18). Middle Grade titles will be considered, but rarely selected.
- The book must fall within collection development standards for the library (generally positive professional reviews, of interest to our YA readers. Professional reviews include: Library Journal/School Library Journal, Kirkus, VOYA, Publishers Weekly, Booklist, Horn Book, etc.)
- The book must be available through Baker & Taylor/Ingram and returnable to the distributor
- The book's publication date must be recent (within the last year), or have longevity/relevance
- The book's publication date must be at least one month before the date of the festival
- The book or author must relate to a panel discussion with other authors
- The author must not have been a speaker at the previous year's festival
If you meet the above criteria, please fill out this form.
There is no deadline, however, we review the forms (including anyone who’s submitted their name from the previous year) between December-March.